SEWING PATTERN for making easy fleece booties for newborns up to size
NOTE: You will receive a link in your order confirmation email to easily download this item
So simply but so cute! Make them high cut for extra leg warmth and
roll them down if you like. Or make them half way up for shorter
booties. For bigger babies that start to walk make these booties with
JIFFY GRIP undersole to prevent sliding. Jiffy grip is available at
fabric stores or online.
- Booties shown in the picture are only examples of what you can make with
your own fleece and my sewing pattern! Booties are NOT included! Nor is
- These sewing patterns are handmade and not copied! I use my
own measurements and have described everything with pictures! It's so easy
to make your own!
- This tutorial is sent in .ZIP format and contains:
- -pdf files with sizing chart to cut out your desired size
- tutorial with step by step instructions
- You will need: fleece, a sewing machine, thread, scissors, measuring tape, pins and basic sewing skills
SEWING PATTERNS/TUTORIALS CANNOT BE RETURNED OR REFUNDED!